Employment Opportunities » School Psychologist

School Psychologist

School Psychologist
Dishchii'bikoh Community School, Cibecue, Az
The School Psychologist will provide the following services:
 Facilitate individual and group counseling to K-12 students who are eligible for Special Education services to address their IEP behavior and socio-emotional goals.
 Administer Functional Behavior Assessment (FBA) and Behavior Intervention Plans (BIP) to students as agreed by the IEP team.
 Oversee the Behavior Monitoring Plan for each student and be able to document his or her progress.
 Submit documentation for federal law compliance such as: writing IEP goals, progress reports, service logs, and others.
 Conduct classroom observation and help teachers incorporate behavior goals into the general education classroom.
 Provide consultation to students, special education teachers, general education teachers, parents and other relevant people to enhance their work with students.
 Coordinate with the school wide behavior coaches, regular education counselor, and alternative teacher to provide proper support to special education students.
 Attend IEP, MET, and TAT meetings for students who have behavior and socio-emotional concerns.
 Meet with parents during parent-teacher conferences and as requested.
 Help facilitate student and parent surveys.
 Attend professional development offered by the Dishchii’bikoh Community School on a regular schedule.
 Performs other related duties as assigned by the supervisor.
 Administer and Interpret Psychoeducational Evaluation for Special Education Placement.

Benefits include campus housing (if available), continuing education scholarships, free shuttle service from Show Low/Whiteriver, AZ, 403b retirement account, paid leave, and health insurance.
Masters in Psychology
Arizona Certified School Psychologist
At least three years of experience in the field

The applicant(s) must be able to pass both state and federal fingerprint clearance as well as provide a police report (RAP sheet) for the last five years from the place of residence.
If an applicant is not a US citizen or a US permanent resident, the applicant should submit a proof of work authorization or legal status to work in the US.
Contact Presdena Cheney
Phone: (928) 332-2444
Fax: (928) 332-2341
PO Box 80068, Cibecue, AZ 85911